The Mighty Magnesium Butter
The Big Bang of Body Butters. Our Supernova Mighty Magnesium Butter is powered with extra strength for those cranky pains and aches. It’s powerful formula provides instant relief to severe aches and pains. Due to the strength of the magnesium chloride, it may itch for the first few minutes after application.
Our Galactic Goddesses shouldn’t have to live with severe aches and pains. If at first our Magnesium Cream doesn’t do the trick, our Supernova Magnesium Butter should be your next step. This butter WILL leave a residue, but it will deeply hydrate your skin.
LEARN THE 10 SIGNS OF MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY
Use on your entire body regularly, anywhere that needs soothing, relaxing, and revitalizing. Let it dry and reapply until the pain is relieved. This body butter is excellent for muscle cramps and relaxing overworked muscles. Get a heavenly night’s sleep after massaging butter into abdomen, chest, and back 30 minutes before bed.
Magnesium Chloride is highly concentrated salt water and may itch or sting when applied, but provides disinfecting and mineral healing.
You should always test a small area of skin to ensure no irritation or negative reaction occurs.
Things to Do:
- Massage on tired, sore, or tight muscles.
- Use preemptively after a workout to prevent delayed onset muscle soreness.
- Massage on the bottoms of feet to decrease or eliminate foot cramps.
- Massage on any part of the body 30 minutes before bed for a more restful sleep.
- Massage on legs before bed to prevent restless leg syndrome.
- Massage around neck, throat, and thyroid areas to support thyroid health.
- Massage gently on bruises to accelerate healing.
- You CAN wash Magnesium Body Butter off if the itching feels too intense, but try to wait at least 45 minutes after application to ensure maximum absorption.
Things To Avoid:
- Avoid applying butter directly after showering or shaving, for it may sting, burn, and itch.
- Avoid applying butter on open cuts or wounds, it will burn.
- DO NOT use Magnesium Body Butter on the genital area. Make sure to wash your hands AFTER applying to your skin before touching private or sensitive areas. Trust us on this one.
- Avoid applying butter on your face, it’s very likely it will burn and itch.
3.4oz | 100ml
Why it works
When rubbed on the skin it quickly absorbs into the tissues of the body instantly reducing pain and inflammation. Magnesium also stimulates DHEA production. DHEA is the most prevalent steroid hormone in the body and is known as the 'youth hormone'. Low magnesium is associated with low DHEA. DHEA and magnesium levels drop dramatically as people age. Magnesium is known for its relaxing and calming effects on the nervous system -- when used 30 minutes before bed it will help induce sleep faster and promote deeper, more restful sleep while eliminating restless leg syndrome.
Combination of oils used are loaded with essential fatty acids, and myriad of skin loving vitamins and minerals which include vitamin E, C, vitamin B complex, silicon, chromium, copper and zinc. Jojoba oil has a very high percentage of iodine which gives it its healing power. They are excellent emollients and moisturizers, each has its own distinct benefits owing to antioxidants and other healing compounds.
Protectant, skin healer, and skin softener. Known for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral benefits beeswax acts as an emollient and a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in. It also contains vitamin A, which is beneficial in cell reconstruction and softening and rehydrating dry skin. It acts as surfactant to form a protective barrier on the skin that protects against irritants while still allowing the skin to breathe.
+VIEW ALL INGREDIENTS
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Chloride, *Cacao Butter, *EV Coconut Oil *Beeswax *Shea Butter *Sweet Almond Oil, *Jojoba Oil, Distilled Water, *Arrowroot Powder, *Naturally Sourced Vitamin E Oil, Natural Preservative. *Organic
Essential Beauty Steps
A skin care routine that’s simple, effective and clean!