Supernova Pain Relief
The Mighty Magnesium Butter
Extra strength for those cranky pains and aches. This Body Butter is not for the faint of heart. Due to the strength of the magnesium chloride it may itch for first few minutes after you apply.
Our Body Butter is known as "magic" butter for its ability to provide instant relief to severe aches and pains. It is the work horse of our collection. If the Magnesium Cream doesn't work, this should be your next step. Most of our customers use the magnesium cream as a daily lotion and the body butter for deep aches and pains. It absorbs quickly for instant relief and soothing. This butter WILL leave a greasy residue, but it will deeply hydrate your skin.
LEARN THE 10 SIGNS OF MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY
Use regularly. Use on your entire body, anywhere that needs soothing, relaxing and revitalizing. Let it dry, reapply until pain is gone. This is excellent for muscle cramps, tired and sore muscles and improved sleep when massaged into abdomen, chest, and back 30 minutes before bed.
Magnesium chloride is highly concentrated salt water and may itch or sting, but it is a great disinfectant and healing mineral.
*Always test a small area of skin to ensure no irritation occurs.
Things to Do:
- Massage on tired, sore or tight muscles.
- Use after your workout or exercise routine to prevent delayed onset muscle soreness.
- Massage on bottoms of feet to decrease or eliminate foot cramps.
- Massage on any part of the body thirty minutes before bedtime for a more restful night sleep.
- Massage on legs before bed to eliminate restless leg syndrome.
- Massage around neck and throat area over thyroid area to support thyroid and help with thyroid issues.
- Massage gentle on bruises to accelerate healing.
- You CAN wash this Magnesium Body Butter off your body if the itch is to intense but try to wait at least 40 to 45 minutes after application to ensure maximum absorption.
Things To Avoid:
- Avoid using Magnesium Body Butter after a shower or after a shave it may sting, burn and itch (or all 3).
- Avoid using Magnesium Body Butter on open cuts or wounds, it will burn.
- DO NOT use Magnesium Body Butter on the genital area make sure to wash your hands AFTER applying to your skin before touching private parts…TRUST ME on this one!
- Can be applied to face but it is very possible it will burn and itch.
3.4oz | 100ml
Why it works
When rubbed on the skin it quickly absorbs into the tissues of the body instantly reducing pain and inflammation. Magnesium also stimulates DHEA production. DHEA is the most prevalent steroid hormone in the body and is known as the 'youth hormone'. Low magnesium is associated with low DHEA. DHEA and magnesium levels drop dramatically as people age. Magnesium is known for its relaxing and calming effects on the nervous system -- when used 30 minutes before bed it will help induce sleep faster and promote deeper, more restful sleep while eliminating restless leg syndrome.
Combination of oils used are loaded with essential fatty acids, and myriad of skin loving vitamins and minerals which include vitamin E, C, vitamin B complex, silicon, chromium, copper and zinc. Jojoba oil has a very high percentage of iodine which gives it its healing power. They are excellent emollients and moisturizers, each has its own distinct benefits owing to antioxidants and other healing compounds.
Protectant, skin healer, and skin softener. Known for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral benefits beeswax acts as an emollient and a humectant, drawing moisture to the skin and sealing it in. It also contains vitamin A, which is beneficial in cell reconstruction and softening and rehydrating dry skin. It acts as surfactant to form a protective barrier on the skin that protects against irritants while still allowing the skin to breathe.
+VIEW ALL INGREDIENTS
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Chloride, *Cacao Butter, *EV Coconut Oil *Beeswax *Shea Butter *Sweet Almond Oil, *Jojoba Oil, Distilled Water, *Arrowroot Powder, *Naturally Sourced Vitamin E Oil, Natural Preservative. *Organic
Essential Beauty Steps
A skin care routine that’s simple, effective and clean!